Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

(1.1 M)EPUB

Happy child life : in pictures ([ca. 1875?])

fullscreen
Author: Pletsch, Oscar, 1830-1888; Heaton, Charles, Mrs., 1836-1883
Subject: Illustrated children's books; Children's poetry, English
Publisher: London : Frederick Warne and Co., Bedford Street, Strand
Call number: srlf_ucla:LAGE-2758301
Digitizing sponsor: msn
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; yrlsc; iacl; americana

Washing baby -- Infancy -- Spitz's education -- The organ boy -- Margaret's garden -- Little May -- Our baby-boy -- Little brook -- Pussy, dear pussy -- Margaret's music -- Summer-time -- First love -- The army's return -- Lady Tabbyskin's ball -- Off to the war -- The fall -- A village maid was I -- The old mill -- Little Daisy

Publisher's green diagonal fine rib cloth over boards, blocked in blind and black; chromotypograph rectangular paper onlay on upper board

Copyright-evidence-operator: alyson-wieczorek
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by alyson-wieczorek for item happychildlifein00pletiala on December 12, 2006: no visible notice of copyright; exact publication date unknown.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20061212180236
Scanningcenter: iala
Mediatype: texts
Collection-library: ucla_spec